Sydney CBD Local Services
Sydney CBD ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Sydney CBD site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Sydney CBD Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Sydney CBD When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Sydney CBD Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Sydney CBD Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Sydney CBD ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Sydney CBD and a Place to Meet
The cbd.sydney.place Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Sydney CBD
The Central Business District (CBD) of Sydney is the main commercial and financial centre of Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this region:
- The CBD is located on the eastern side of the Sydney Harbour, and covers an area of about 3 square kilometers.
- Sydney CBD is home to some of the tallest buildings in Australia, including the Sydney Tower, which stands at 309 metres high.
- The key landmarks in the CBD include the Sydney Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanic Garden.
- The CBD has a thriving food and drink scene, with hundreds of restaurants, cafes and bars catering to various tastes and budgets.
- The region is also known for its high-end shopping destinations, including the Queen Victoria Building and Pitt Street Mall.
- Sydney CBD is home to some of the most significant cultural institutions in the country, such as the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Gallery of New South Wales and the State Library of New South Wales.
- The CBD is well-connected to the rest of Sydney with an extensive network of trains, buses and ferries. It is also popular for walking and cycling due to its flat terrain and pleasant climate.
- The Sydney CBD is a hub for business and employment, with many companies having their headquarters in the area. It is estimated that over 400,000 people work in the CBD.
- The region also has a rich history, with its Indigenous heritage and colonial past evident in many of its buildings and landmarks.
- Despite being a busy and bustling urban centre, Sydney CBD also boasts numerous parks and green spaces, providing a welcome respite from the city's hustle and bustle.
These are just a few of the interesting facts about Sydney CBD, making it an appealing destination for tourists and locals alike.