Sydney CBD Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Sydney CBD?
Sydney CBD Food and Wine
Sydney CBD is home to a diverse range of dining options, from elegant restaurants to cozy cafes and lively pubs. Here are some of our top picks:
- Tetsuya's - Known for its Japanese-French fusion cuisine and exceptional service, Tetsuya's is a must-visit for foodies.
- Quay - Overlooking the beautiful Sydney Harbour, Quay offers a fine dining experience like no other.
- Rockpool Bar & Grill - If you're a meat lover, you won't want to miss the steaks at Rockpool.
- The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel - This historic pub has been brewing its own beer since 1986 and offers a cozy atmosphere.
- The Australian Hotel - Known for its "themed" meat pizzas (including crocodile and kangaroo), this pub is a crowd-pleaser.
- The Glenmore Hotel - With a rooftop bar boasting stunning views of the Harbour, The Glenmore is a popular spot for after-work drinks.
- Bourke Street Bakery - A popular spot for breakfast or lunch, Bourke Street Bakery is known for its artisan bread and pastries.
- The Grounds of the City - This sprawling cafe offers an extensive breakfast menu and a picturesque setting.
- Cafe Sydney - With views of the Harbour and a menu featuring locally sourced ingredients, Cafe Sydney is a great choice for a leisurely brunch.
- Moon Park - This Korean-inspired eatery offers takeout options ranging from kimchi fried rice to Korean fried chicken.
- Belles Hot Chicken - If you're in the mood for some spicy, fried chicken, Belles is the place to go.
- Burgers by Josh - With creative burger options like the "Mac Daddy" (a burger topped with mac and cheese), Burgers by Josh is a fun and tasty option for takeaway.
Sydney CBD Food and Wine Articles